(image by Debbie Baff @debbaff)
The SALT CPD Framework is pedagogically driven and underpinned by evidence. It is mapped to the HEA UKPSF and will incorporate Open Digital Badges where possible.
Its aims are to:
- Support all staff to continually improve the quality of teaching
- Offer a programme of professional development activities for all staff
- Set expectations in relation to professional development
- Develop and support a wide range and broad definition of CPD
- Improve the quality of the student learning and outcomes for students
It is made up of the following main elements:
Bite Size Elements of PGCert HE for ALL Staff
Patches from the PGCert made available to all, even if you’re not doing the PGCert.
For example, Inclusivity.
Technology Enhanced Learning
TEL themed support and development sessions are available from SALT throughout the year, and can be found under Events.
Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) CPD Week: Monday 13th – Friday 17th May
Throughout this week, SALT is offering a variety of ways to learn more about Technology Enhanced Learning and its innovative use for learning and teaching.
Swansea University staff from all disciplines are invited to engage in any of the following CPD opportunities, to help develop knowledge and skills:
- Dip into our TEL Padlet
- Come to our Face to Face Event – 7Cs Seminar , Becoming a Better Teacher – A Flipped Approach, with Dr Nigel Francis, The Bay Campus, 15/05/19 , 13:00 – 14:00
- Take Part in our TEL Talks – New To SALT’s CPD Provision
Full Details, including an Adobe Spark Page on the TEL Talks, can be found on our website, by clicking here
CPD from your seat
A selection of self-contained CPD. Some small and some big !
All icons on this page from: Icons8