(image by Debbie Baff @debbaff)
The SALT CPD Framework is pedagogically driven and underpinned by evidence. It is mapped to the HEA UKPSF and will incorporate Open Digital Badges where possible.
Its aims are to:
- Support all staff to continually improve the quality of teaching
- Offer a programme of professional development activities for all staff
- Set expectations in relation to professional development
- Develop and support a wide range and broad definition of CPD
- Improve the quality of the student learning and outcomes for students
It is made up of the following main elements:
Bite Size Elements of PGCert HE for ALL Staff
Patches from the PGCert made available to all, even if you’re not doing the PGCert.
For example, Inclusivity.
Technology Enhanced Learning
TEL themed support and development sessions are available from SALT throughout the year, and can be found under Events.
In the week of Monday May 13th – Fri May 17th, there will be opportunities to take part in online chats and engage with resources on a range of technology enhanced learning themes – details coming soon.
There will also be a Seven Characteristics Seminar held at A019 , Bay Campus, Wednesday 15th May 1pm-2pm “Becoming a Better Teacher – The Flipped Classroom”.
CPD from your seat
A selection of self-contained CPD. Some small and some big !
All icons on this page from: Icons8