(image by Debbie Baff @debbaff)
The SALT CPD Framework is pedagogically driven and underpinned by evidence. It is mapped to the HEA UKPSF and will incorporate Open Digital Badges where possible.
Its aims are to:
- Support all staff to continually improve the quality of teaching
- Offer a programme of professional development activities for all staff
- Set expectations in relation to professional development
- Develop and support a wide range and broad definition of CPD
- Improve the quality of the student learning and outcomes for students
It is made up of the following main elements:
Bite Size Elements of PGCert HE for ALL Staff
Patches from the PGCert made available to all, even if you’re not doing the PGCert.
For example, Inclusivity.
Technology Enhanced Learning
TEL themed support and development sessions are available from SALT throughout the year, and can be found under Events.
Following on from the ‘Back to the Blackboard’ sessions in September 2018, more opportunities to develop skills on the ‘Blackboard’ theme are available on both campuses throughout November.
- Blackboard Basics and Blackboard Quizzes & Tests sessions are aimed at helping new users of Blackboard, as well as those wishing to learn more about Blackboard for assessment.
- Lecture Recording sessions will demonstrate how easy software is to us, and how to deploy the recording within a Blackboard module for students to view.
- Tools for Flipping your Classroom sessions will outline the approach, explore pedagogic rationale behind it, demonstrate some of the tools used to create flipped resources and showcase the Flipped Classroom CPD module.
The November Timetable (which is available by clicking here) has information on when and where sessions are available, as well as the full information and reservation links for each one.
Any queries should be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
CPD from your seat
A selection of self-contained CPD. Some small and some big !
All icons on this page from: Icons8