For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.
Planet eStream has been superseded by Panopto as the University’s lecture capture solution. Panopto will replace Planet eStream as the software solution used in lecture theatres and for desktop recording.
Video media which you wish to make available to your students should not be added to eStream.
- Quick guide to recording your lecture.pdf
- Making your lecture recording available in Blackboard.pdf
- How to add media from eStream to Canvas
- How to edit a recording.pdf
- Create chapters within a recording.pdf
- How to Install eStream on your Office PC.pdf
- Recording using your office pc.pdf
- Viewing all your recordings and changing recording details.pdf
- How to download one of your recordings.pdf
- How to upload a video.pdf
If you are experiencing issues with the playback of lecture recordings such as picture freezing or unable to view in full screen please try the following to resolve the issue. These are linked to Flash Player not being installed on your PC.
Use https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html to see if Flash is installed and enabled in your browser.
If you still continue to experience issues after installing Flash please raise a support ticket via https://servicedesk.swansea.ac.uk/