The webinar recording above is of the most recent session and follows-on from Zoom Basics. During the session we explore Zoom’s Advanced Tools for interactivity and collaboration. The recording covers waiting rooms, breakout rooms, polls and more.
The recording has ‘Chapter’ markers represented by dots on the timeline bar, to allow you to skip to a specific topic, if you wish to do so.
The Transcript is on the right-hand side, where you can switch to see the Chat of participants asking questions as the session ran. Or you can play full screen and add CC which you will find at the bottom of the video screen.
Breakdown of webinar recording, topics and times
Chapter: Topic covered
- Chapter 1: Accessibility features – live captioning, font size
- Chapter 2: Settings on the Zoom Website
- Chapter 3: Annotating a Shared screen – text tool
- Chapter 4: Personalise and Using your Waiting Room
- Chapter 5: Using templates to set up Zoom Sessions
- Chapter 6: Recording and (basic) editing the session
- Chapter 7: Adding chapters to your Zoom Recording
- Chapter 8: Sharing the Zoom Session Recordings
- Chapter 9: Creating Breakout Rooms
- Chapter 10: Setting Up and Running a Poll
- Chapter 11: Sharing screens or other content
- Chapter 12: Annotating a website
- Chapter 13: Registration for a session
- Chapter 14: Meeting and Poll Reports