SALT have been collecting case studies to showcase excellence in teaching for some time now … However, we are always looking out for more !
We would love to hear from you if you think you could help us with a case study for our website that highlighted any aspect of innovative teaching and learning.
- Have you used a different method of teaching with your students ? Maybe a piece of technology or mobile device ?
- Have you done something that’s different from the norm ? Did your students love it ? Did they hate it ?!
We are also looking for case studies that highlight inclusivity in the curriculum. For example:
- Have you taught any students with disabilities ?
- What did you do in the way of reasonable adjustments for them ?
- Did you change your teaching in any way ?
- Did it benefit the rest of the student group ?
If your work fits in with what we do and you’d be happy to contribute a case study to us please get in touch, using any of the methods listed here on our “Contact Us” page.
If appropriate we will come and talk to you about what you have done and then we’ll write the case study up for you (you will get final approval) for publication on our website. We also work with the Library on literature searches to accompany any case studies we hold.
The SALT case studies are currently held on our resources Wiki, which is a separate site. Please click the link below, or the image above, to open the Wiki in a new window.