Another potentiallu useful extension for OpenOffice is the Open Office Google Docs Integrator (OoGdocsIntegrator) which according to the home page:
[provides] integration with GoogleDocuments and Zoho.
- Upload of (multiple) documents (Text, Spreadsheet, Presentation) to Zoho
- Download of documents (Text, Spreadsheet) from Zoho
- Upload of (multiple) documents (Text, Spreadsheet, Presentation) to GoogleDocuments
- History of actions
- On-line documents’ content searching
- Update of spreadsheets stored on Zoho
To quote a famous group from Hull (my alma mata)
Now that’s what I call quite good!
Unfortunately, documentation is scarce (and in Polish!) so I’m not yet sure how to use it!
There is also a Sun Weblog Publisher which will allow you to edit blog posts inside OpenOffice Writer. Unfortunately, Sun will charge you $9.95 for the privilege.
This is looks good as I use Zoho quite a bit. Sadly, I’m struggling a bit with my Polish :-(. Any joy on how it works?