For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.
Tanya teaches on a range of Spanish Language modules (for example this year: MLS300A&B, MLS208 and MLS304) and is offering a more bespoke approach to her sessions, due to the nature of her classes. Her sessions are all mid size group (approx 40 students) and are difficult to exactly tie down to given dates so she suggests that you contact her directly to find out what she has coming up.
The sorts of things that often feature in Tanya’s Spanish Language sessions are:
- Small (ish) student numbers
- Discussion / managing and structuring discussion
- Practical language sessions
- Interactive activities and in-session formative assessment
- Strong engagement with the students